Who should I contact?

You may find the answer to your question on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Failing that, here is how you can make contact with the right people for your enquiry….

For timetable, ticket or train running information, contact:

To report immediate issues concerning the track, overhead line equipment, bridges, level crossings, fencing, trees etc., contact:

To report immediate issues with the stations, lighting, or passenger information equipment, please contact:

To report a long-running issue, to discuss wider issues concerning the Abbey Line and its future or to join your local rail user group contact:

  • The Abbey Flyer Users’ Group (ABFLY)

ABFLY represents local rail users and provides its members with an active voice in the development of the line.  For further information about the group, what they do or how they could help you see

To arrange a school or college visit using the Abbey Line, to find out more about volunteering, to discuss CRP-related projects, to discuss how your business or organisation could become part of the CRP, or for any other enquiries concerning the Abbey Line Community Rail Partnership, contact:


The Abbey Line CRP officer
Abbey Line Community Rail Partnership
Watford Borough Council
Town Hall
Hempstead Road
WD17 3EX


Contact us

  • Main Office.
    Abbey Line CRP
    Watford Borough Council
    Town Hall
    Hempstead Road
    WD17 3EX

    T: (01923) 278214
    M: 07534 484964
  • Email.
  • Staff.
    Edna Woname
    CRP Officer
  • Follow us.

Latest on twitter